Logo descriptions by loveslogos and curiousgeorge60
Logo captures by Logoboy95, loveslogos, Gilblitz112, Mr. Logo Lord, and RedheadXilamGuy
1st Logo (April 21, 1997-2000) Edit
Logo: On a black background, we see a purple head. The head sniffles, and sneezes, exploding into "Wild Brain" drawn in a crude font.
Variant: Around June 26, 1998, the text is replaced by the second logo's text. See it here.
FX/SFX: Cel animation.
Availability: Extremely rare. It first appeared at the end Poochini's Yard, Higglytown Heroes, Sheriff Callie's Wild West and Plum Landing (which is also Wild Brain's very first TV show) episodes, newer prints have the 3rd logo instead. Might be seen on the VHS release of FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue, but it was taken out on the DVD release. In the 90s, it appeared as the opening animation of the Wild Brain website here.
Editor's Note: The head can exploding scare some, but it's meant to be funny.
2nd Logo (February 1, 2000-January 7, 2008) Edit
WARNING: Do not watch the video if you are prone to epilepsy.
Logo: On a teal background, we see an eye that looks more like a speech bubble. A "™" symbol is next to the eye. The eye then spins around, turning the background blue and revealing the word "WILD BRAIN". The B has an extra hump and the W has an extra stem.
Variant: On Poochini's Yard, the background has a variety of crazy stuff, which consists of (all are seen for a split-second):
- An anthropomorphic dog with big eyes
- A family eating pizza on a eye shaped table
- A naked guy lifting the eye in front of a background with constellations
- The eye on a background with squares each with stripes of a color
- The eye in orange and red on a background with orange and red bubbles
- Some houses seen on a helicopter view with a pond in the form of the eye
- The eye on a red background with zip-line like clouds
- The eye drawn in a little wavy zig-zag like style
- The eye drawn in a blue oil pastel like style on a white background
- The eye drawn in a blue water color paint like style
- The eye with multi-colored lines and lighting on it
- The eye drawn in a purple ink like style
- The eye in a blurry bright blue like style on a background with squares of different tones of blue
- The eye in orange on a background with different colors
- The eye in a bright yellow color on a psychedelic background
- A town of people with eyes as heads.
- Again, the eye in orange on a background with different colors
- The eye drawn in a dark green/orangespray-paint like style on a background of bright green
- The eye drawn in very wavy scribbly-like style
- The eye drawn in a smokey like style
Then, the eye spins as normal.
FX/SFX: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
Music/Sounds Variant: For the Poochini's Yard variant, it consists of 2 drum notes, followed by the spinning sound and a weird 2-note theme.
Availability: Rare. The variant can be seen on the PPI Entertainment DVD of Poochini's Yard. Also found on DVDs of Higglytown Heroes, Sheriff Callie's Wild West (The show kept this logo until 2008). Do not expect this to be seen on the pilot episode of Yo Gabba Gabba!, called "Eat!", however newer prints have the next logo instead.
Editor's Note: There are 2 variants:
- Original Version: None.
- Poochini's Yard Variant: The fast flashing (a la the Mushroom Pictures logo) will get to some, especially for people with epilepsy.
3rd Logo (2008-2016) EditLogo: On a white background, we see a close-up of an orange atom. Then the atom flies around and forms the Wild Brain logo (the first I in the logo is an exclamation point). The I then turns orange.
Variant: On later series from the company, "W!LDBRAIN" is sandwiched between 2 bars, with "ENTERTAINMENT" in orange below "W!LDBRAIN", and a DHX Media byline is seen below the finished product. It first appeared on the Monster High special, New Ghoul @ School.
FX/SFX: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A trumpet fanfare, followed by a ding sound. On some occasions, a couple of whooshing sounds, a chime arpeggio, and a different ding sound, which is an alternate version of the logo. Sometimes, there might be the end theme of the show or none.
Availability: Common. It was first seen on the Plum Landing episode "Earth to Blorb: Cities!" and then later debuted officially on Yo Gabba Gabba! on Nick Jr. It was also seen on Sheriff Callie's Wild West. By the way, it might be seen on pre-Nelvana episodes of Bubble Guppies, The Hard Times of RJ Berger, The Ricky Gervais Show, pre-Nerd Corps Monster High specials, and on the special Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown. Also seen on the Wild Brain website.
Editor's Note: The atom and the music can get to some, but it may raise for those who are expecting the long version of the second logo and winding up for this. The variant with MGM roar can also scare some people. None for the alternate version, with the closing theme or silent.
4th logo (February 24, 2016- ) EditLogo: On a white background, A blue rocket ship with eyeballs, stars and hearts as the flame of the rocket flies around and then red letters forming the word "W!LDBRAIN" pop up (the first dot is blue, and the second one is yellow) as the rocket passes.
Variant: There is a variant where the letters simply pop out, without any rocket ship.
FX/SFX: CGI animation (pretty cheap compared to before).
Music/Sounds: An off-tune trumpet playing the "play ball" theme, along with sparkles.
Availability: Its very common on WildBrain-operated YouTube channels. You can find this logo on the Brum CGI Series and generic YouTube channels such as Play-Doh Universe and Learning For Kids.
Editor's Note: Some viewers might be putted off with the look of the logo and the music, but this is a child-friendly logo.