Editions by indycar
Background: This is the vanity card for Hey Arnold! and Dinosaur Train producer Craig Bartlett.
(October 7, 1996-June 8, 2004; February 15, 2016-)
Nicknames: "The Totem Pole", "Snee-OOOOOOOSH", "Creepy Chorus of Doom", "That Weird/Scary Logo After Hey Arnold"
Logo: On a brown background, we see a tall, stylized totem pole bird, which has a yellow haze around it|. Under it are the words "SNEE-OOSH INC.", made out of brown sticks.
- The early version of the logo has "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" (in the Hey Arnold! logo font) be above the logo.
- On Party Wagon, the logo has a white haze, is zoomed in a bit, sepia toned, and has a film effect.
- Ready Jet Go! uses the above variant, but the logo zooms in slightly, in color, and lacks the film effect. The logo also has a flash at the end to transition to the Wind Dancer Films logo.
FX/SFX: None. However, Ready Jet Go! has the logo zoom in and has it flash at the end.
Cheesy Factor: The Party Wagon variant seems to make the logo look blurry.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show. However, when Nickelodeon started using credits pushback on their shows in September 2000 (which as a result cuts off the ending theme in favor of promos), the logo gained a theme. It consists of a chorus singing the company name, followed by a mysterious flute/gong tune (similar to Native American tribe woodwind music) which played over the following Nickelodeon or Nickelodeon Productions logo. Composed by Jim Lang, the head composer for Hey Arnold!
Availability: The original version survives on DVDs of Hey Arnold!, as well as all airings of the series on TeenNick's The Splat block. The variation with the chorus is extinct and has not appeared since the show was last aired on Nicktoons Network in 2008, and all airings of the series on TeenNick use the early variant of this logo. Also seen on the Cartoon Network pilot Party Wagon. It is currently seen on Ready Jet Go! on PBS Kids, and it might also appear on the upcoming TV movie Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie. Don't expect to see this logo on Dinosaur Train.
Scare Factor: Depending on the logo variant:
- With the closing theme of Hey Arnold!: None to low. The totem pole of the bird can creep a few people out.
- Split-Screen Variant (The Chorus Variant): Low to nightmare. The chorus, the gong and the flute sounds are very creepy, and can catch you off-guard (especially for those who are not used to this), but this is a favorite of many.
- Later Variants: Low to medium, since the logo looks creepier than usual.